Wednesday, July 24, 2013

July's Cara Box- REVEALED!!

The first month of Cara box has gone by.. and that exciting day arrived on Friday! Came home to box waiting to be opened.. and of course, I couldn't right away because life as mom commenced and had to do too many things.  Once I did get it open though, it was awesome!  First off, let me say that my two partners were wonderful women who I thoroughly enjoyed getting to know.  Lisa, from Ohio, was my box sender.  She's going to be graduating with her early childhood education degree this year, and currently works as assistant manager at a movie theater. Sounds pretty dang good to me! Thank you for the opportunity to learn about you Heather!! A beautiful picture frame that I can't wait to add a family picture to from this summer!  A journal, which I believe I shall use to keep track of my weight loss goals in more detail, a fashion scarf that is absolutely beautiful when fully open,  a coordinating necklace with an anchor,  a sea scrub (which I seriously want, no NEED, to use ASAP!), a bag of what turns out to be quite delicious pita chips, and a bag of swedish fish.  Yes, the bag of fish has indeed already been attacked and consumed by my darling little angels because I didnt hide them fast enough... but I did manage to get a couple!!  Thank you so much Lisa, I loved it all!!

My other Carabox partner, Heather from NC, should be receiving her box today, so I dont want to spoil her surprise, should she happen to stumble on my blog today :-)   I'll post about that tomorrow.

All in all, I really enjoyed participating in the Cara box this month.  The Nautical theme threw me off a bit, but it turns out, there's a LOT out there if you know where to look, or if you just think about it for a bit!  I'm not sure if I will financially be able to participate in August, but I shall think about it and choose depending on the theme!

No comments:

Post a Comment